Vipre antivirus tool is one of the trusted internet securities by the computer users as it delivers the nonstop protection from multiple online threats and viruses such as malware outbreak, spyware transmission, adware and others. This software runs with the compatibility with the OS like Windows and Mac.
The users of Vipre antivirus who have scheduled scan process but it is not working then this is the right place for them who are getting issue with it. Here a team of certified techies are available to handle the entire technical problems that can interrupt the Vipre users and stops them to keep their PC protected from this antivirus software.
Vipre scheduled scanning problems are troubleshoot here under the control and direction of expert and certified professionals. They have the latest and innovated technologies used for the removal of above mentioned problems. The entire problems are solved by remote methodology just by sitting at one place.
Here the services are available at just one call by making a call at their given toll free number which is accessible by US and Canada regions Vipre customers. They can either read the steps mentioned in the blog or can directly interact with the techies to get rid of scheduled problem.
Hints for Vipre antivirus scheduled scan not starting concern:
Method 1: Firstly the users may require checking the Scan Setting:
- Firstly hit on “VIPRE” and select the one Schedule Scan
- Now just right to the Scan date and time have been listed
- If date and time listed, then VIPRE is correctly configured and if do not see a date and time listed, then need to schedule a scan by clicking at the Scheduled Scans link to the right.
Method 2: The second step will be to configure VIPRE’s power setting
- The first step is to hit on the “VIPRE” icon
- From the top left select the “File” option
- After this hit on the Settings tab
- And from the new window click over the Power tab
- At last need to verify check the box next to the Wake from sleep on scheduled scans option
Method 3: The users using Windows 7 they can go for Window’s Power Settings
- Open the search bar and type the Power Options then press Enter key from the keyboard
- And from the new open window select the “Change Plan Settings” link
- And after that click on Change Advanced Power Settings link
- A new window will be appeared on the screen and then click plus symbol (+) next to Sleep
- Now, the setting to Enabled hit Apply option and then OK
- At the end, close all the remaining Power Options windows
Method 4: The last method is to verify that the Date and Time is correct in the Windows Date and Time settings.
- The users may see the digital clock at the bottom right corner or on the system tray.
- Then they may need to click on “Adjust Date/Time”
- And also check that the date and time are correct.
- They can also modify it to reflect the correct date and time if it is not correct
For any additional help apart from Vipre scheduled scans problem the Vipre customers can contact with the technicians available at Vipre antivirus support phone number. The issues are fixed here remotely without asking any unneeded questions with the customers.