Vipre software is an internet security launched to protect the computer system from malicious files and viruses. This antivirus acts as a safeguard to the devices and stops the adware, malware, spyware etc. It is widely used because it runs nonstop and keeps on protecting your devices all the time. It comes with distinct features and one of it is Vipre Firewall which is used to protect user against network intrusion, code injection, and malicious exploits involving network attacks.
If Vipre firewall shows error and you need to fix it instantly then you are at the correct page because here you will get the steps for how to fix Vipre firewall error along with Vipre antivirus technical support in case if your issues cannot get resolved. The users can enjoy the nonstop customer assistance at just one click because the professionals work here with single call support.
The users who want to check Vipre firewall status error they can contact with the techies available here. The entire team members are fully certified with huge experience in managing the customer’s issues and try to get it resolved as soon as possible with quick results. Entire problems will be solved here only through online way in which the customers are bound to share the computer screen with the technicians.
Here are the few issues through which the users can see Vipre Firewall error with the steps to get resolve.
Method 1: Users may turn off the Firewall
- Firstly, open Vipre and then click on the Manage tab
- After that, select the Firewall section
- And then, click over ON/OFF button so the status shows OFF
Method 2: Need to enable NDIS filter
- First of all, the users may click on the Windows Start menu
- After this, visit at Network Connections window and from there make a right-click on Network Connection and then move on to Properties tab
- Now, list of all available connections under this network will be shown and also make ensure that ThreatTrack Security NDIS IM Filter is listed and then check mark at just next to it
- Turn on VIPRE Firewall again and in case, if the status still shows error, proceed below for further steps
Method 3: Check Firewall driver is running
- At starting, the users are required to click on the Windows Start menu
- Now required to check that the Firewall driver is present and running correctly
- If the STATE reads STOPPED then the users will need to start the driver by typing sc start sbfw or sc start sbwfw and then press enter key.
- Now, if it is done successfully then the STATE should show RUNNING and then you can turn on the VIPRE Firewall.
After going through the following steps listed above, if facing the Vipre Firewall error then reach us directly at the Vipre internet security support number which is active 24×7 all the days. This toll free number is available for US and Canada clients to get assisted remotely against the firewall problems.